Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Panera's Turkey Artichoke Panini

Yea! I finally have a recipe from Panera, that I can make anytime I want at home! Absolutely spot on! If you have all the ingredients prepped (ie the onions and artichoke dip) then You will be all set for a Panera craving:)

I made up the spin & artichoke and the onions and have them on hand for this sandwich. Then when ever I want I can whip up this sandwich for just me:)


1 loaf pesto foaccia bread (I even used reg. whole wheat bread, just drizzle the outside with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning....of course I use TS Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning)
8 oz. deli turkey
4oz. spinach artichoke spread (again, make a batch of TS Spin. & Artichoke Warm dip mix and have it ready to go)
2 oz. shredded asiago cheese
1 small red onion, sliced thin
1 T olive oil
1 T balsamic vinegar
1-2 tomatoes, sliced thin
1 pinch of salt and pepper

Preheat panini grill to med. temp. In a medium sauce pan or skillet, saute onion in olive oil until transaprent. Add vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.

Slice focaccia, if using, horizontally, and then halve vertically. Layer turkey onto bottom halves of bread, spread with spinach artichoke mix over turkey. Layer with onions, cheese, and then tomatoes. Place top halves of bread on. (If you are using reg bread, this is where I would drizzle a little olive oil on the outside of bread and sprinkle with Italian seasoning)

Add panini to grill and press lightly. Grill 5 min or til cheese begins to melt. Enjoy!

No comments: