Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Monday, September 26, 2011

Salted Caramel Mocha-my version

My new craving for Salted Caramel Mochas at Starbucks led me to the creation of this sweet treat!
3oz of boiling water
1 heaping tsp of instant espresso powder
1 scoop (3T) of Butterscotch Kisses Cocoa (Tastefully Simple)
1 c milk
1 T Creamy Caramel (Tastefully Simple) plus more to drizzle
1/4 t. Kosher coarse salt plus a pinch more to sprinkle
Whipped Cream
In a small saucepan, heat milk, whisking in Cocoa, espresso powder, water, 1T of Creamy Caramel Sauce, and 1/4 t salt. Heat til steaming. Pour in mugs and top with a good dose of whipped cream, a drizzle of Creamy Caramel and a pinch of Kosher salt. Enjoy!

No comments: