Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Apple Ricotta Brunch Biscuits

Loved these...took them to MOPS one time.


1/2 c. sugar
1 c ricotta cheese
1 egg
1/4 c sliced almonds
1/2 t cinnamon
1 can Grands! biscuits
1 small apple, peeled, cut into 8 wedges (1/2 inch thick)

Heat oven 375. Spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6oz) custard cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, combine sugar, cheese and egg; beat at high speed for 1 minute.

In small bowl, combine almonds and cinnamon; mix well. Separate dough into 8 cups. Place 1 wedge of apple in each, spoon 2 rounded Tbsp. of cheese mixture over each apple; sprinkle with almond mixture.

Bake at 375 for 20-25 min or until biscuits are deep golden brown and apples are crisp-tender. Remove biscuits from muffin cups; cool 15 min. Serve warm. Store in fridge.

No comments: