Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Friday, June 6, 2008

FALL HARVEST SALAD

Thanks Liv, this is a good one!

Source: Liv Gutwein

Leaf lettuce
Apple pieces
Crumbled feta
Pecans-I roasted them with a little sugar
Craisins

Dressing
1/4 C honey
1/4 C sugar
1/4 C apple cider vinegar
1 tsp mustard
1 sm onion quartered
1 C oil
1 T poppy seeds
dash of salt

Put honey, sugar, vinegar, mustard and onion in blender. Blend and then slowly add oil,
salt, and poppy seeds. Blend again. When ready to serve salad, toss dressing with salad
mixture.

No comments: