Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Friday, June 6, 2008

More Bday Cakes




This is a great quick idea for decorating....take a picture to Marsh (prob. any bakery) and have them print it out on edible icing. Quick, easy, kids are happy:)







Decorated with strawberry and plain malted milk balls.













We have had quite a few McQueen Birthdays and race car birthdays.







Made from a couple of 8in round cake pans and some Fruit by the Foot. Was really easy...easier than I thought.

No comments: