Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chicken Jalapeno Dip

Love this one. I made it for New Year's Eve and then Molly got sick so we just stayed home. But we still ate it up!

1 can cream of chicken
1 8oz of cream cheese
1 cooked chicken breast, diced (0r you can use a can of chicken)
1 large jalapeno, seeded and minced

Stir all up and put in a small slow cooker (on low for about 1 hour)or in a baking dish (bake in oven 350 for 20 min. You can also just zap in micro. til hot and bubbly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds delicious! I will have to try this one.

Lady T said...

Abby,
I love your site! The recipes sound delicious and I am anxious to try them! You are such a recipe guru- I love it!

Thanks for sharing!