Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Friday, June 6, 2008

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Another quick easy dinner!

Serves: 6

1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (6oz.) Stove Top Stuffing mix for chicken
1/2 c water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 lb chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
1 t drived basil
1 c shredded mozzarella

400. Combine tomatoes, stuffing, water, and garlic. Set aside. Place chicken in 9x13 and sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture and bake 30 min or until chicken is done.

Can use mixture to stuff flattened chicken breasts (8 small chicken breast halves about 2 lbs.) Roll up, roll in breadcrumbs and drizzle with Italian dressing. Bake 40 min. Sprinkle with more cheese and bake 5 more min.

Assemble and let sit in fridge overnight and the chicken seals it self in roll.

No comments: