Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Friday, June 6, 2008

Pizza Burgers

Quick easy meal that the kids love!

Broiled Pizza Burgers


1 lb. ground beef
½ c. chopped onion
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
2 tsp. Italian seasonings
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. onion salt
2 c. shredded cheddar
4 hamburger buns, split


Cook beef and onion and drain. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Stir in tomatoes and seasonings. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes (or until slightly thick) and add 1 ½ c. shredded cheddar. Cook and stir until cheese melts.
Place hamburger buns cut side up on baking sheet. Divide meat mixture onto each bun half and top with remaining cheese. Broil 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.

No comments: