Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Friday, June 6, 2008

Fried Ravioli

This is a fun & yummy appetizer that I don't do very often, because I don't fry things much.

Fried Ravioli

Serves: 4-6

Olive oil
1 c buttermilk
2 c. Italian-style bread crumbs
1 box store bought cheese ravioli (about 24)
1/4 c freshly grated Parmesan
1 jar store bought marinara sauce, heated, for dipping

Heat oil. Put buttermilk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat then dredge in crumbs. Place on baking sheet until all are coated. When oil is hot, fry ravioli in batches, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 min. Drain on paper towel. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.

No comments: