Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Friday, June 6, 2008

Grilled Garlic Bread

Love this one!

Source: Ladies Home Journal 6/2006

1/2 c olive oil
1 stick unsalted butter
2 T minced garlic
2/3 c fresh parsley or 4 T of dried
1 large round loaf of sour dough cut into 1/2 inch slices horizontally

Preheat grill and lightly oil rack. Combine oil, butter, and garlic in small saucepan. Heat over med heat about 3 min. Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper. Brush both sides of slices with garlic mixture and sprinkle with salt. Gril til golden brown about 3 min. Serve warm.

No comments: