Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Friday, June 6, 2008

Mocha-spiced Coffee

A great one to make when entertaining. Can keep it warm in a carafe.


Serves: 6
Makes: 6 cups

1/2 c ground coffee
1 1/2 t cinnamon
1/2 t nutmeg
5 c water
1 c milk
1/4 c brown sugar
1/3 c chocolate syrup
1 t vanilla extract
Whipped cream (optional)

Place first 3 ingredients in a coffee filter of coffeemaker. Add 5 cups water to coffeemaker; brew. Combine milk, sugar, and syrup in saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Stir in brewed coffee and vanilla. Serve with whipped cream.

No comments: