Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spaghetti Casserole

Super Easy!
This is a great one 2 make in 2 pans and freeze one for later or take them to people who need dinners. They freeze great!

1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
½ lb grated or shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz. spaghetti, cooked
8 oz. cream cheese and 1 cup sour cream combined
1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Combine meat, spaghetti sauce, and cheddar cheese. Heat until melted. Combine spaghetti and cream cheese mixture. Layer spaghetti then meat sauce in a greased 13x9 pan (or 2 8x8 pans). Repeat layers. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 min. Top with mozzarella and heat until cheese has melted.

No comments: