Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Friday, June 6, 2008

Taco Seasoning

This is great when you want to make mexican and you just don't have one of those taco seasoning packets but you do have an assortment of spices you can use.


Makes: 2T mix = one packet

2t minced onion, dried (I use TS Onion Onion)
1 t salt
1 t chili powder
1/2 t cornstarch
1/2 t crushed dried red pepper (optional)
1/2 t dried garlic (I use TS garlic garlic)
1/4 t oregano
1/2 t cumin


Add to 1lb of browned beef or turkey along with 1/2 c water. Simmer 10 min.

No comments: