Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pizza Popcorn

A Sunday afternoon favorite!
1 stick butter
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. Italian seasoning (I use TS Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning a F/W 2008-09 product)
1 t. paprika
1/2 t salt
dash pepper
2 T Parm. Cheese

In a stock pot add enough oil to cover bottom over med hi heat. Sprinkle some salt over oil. Cover and let heat a bit. Add 3 kernels and cover. When one pops, add enough kernels to cover the bottom of the pan. Put lid on and shake until done popping. While popping melt butter in small skillet. Add seasonings. Turn off heat and wait till popcorn is done. Toss butter/seasonings with popcorn and add Parm. cheese. May add more salt if needed.

EASIER VERSION:

Mix up your seasoning with melted butter and toss with 3 qts. popped corn, then add cheese.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abby,
Looking forward to trying! Thanks for sending me this blog. You have tons of neat recipes!
Love,
Tonia