Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bacon Cheese Pull Aparts

Great breakfast of brunch bread.

Makes: 8 servings

8 eggs
3 T milk
2 cans Pillsbury Grands
1/2 lb bacon or sausage precooked
2 c. cheddar cheese
1/4 c onion

350. Beat egg and milk. Cut each biscuit in fourths. Gently stir biscuits into egg. Fold meat, cheese, and onions. Spoon into greased 9x13 dish. Bake 23-28 min.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Is this something you can make the evening before and leave in the fridge over night?

aklopfen said...

I don't know....never have done that. I made them one morning for MOPS last year. You probably could make them the night before and then just reheat them...they're good when they are warm or at least room temp.