Welcome

Thanks for coming to the "KlopKitchen". I hope you find some recipes that you and/or your family will enjoy. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. So I decided to blog my favorites as I come across them. I hope you enjoy them.

Please feel free to make comments about any recipes (suggestions, add ins, changes, etc....)you try.

Oh, and one more thing....I have tried all the recipes on this blog and only put ones that I really like on it. Thanks!


Abby

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Easy Lasagna

Yes, this is a really easy one....especially when you want that lasagna taste with out all the work.


Easy Lasagna

Serves: 4-6

24-26 oz pasta sauce
2 (18-20oz) bags refrigerated large cheese ravioli
1 (10oz) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 (8oz) bag mozzarella
1/2 c grated Parmesan
1/2 lb. cooked crumbled sausage

375. Spoon thin layer of sauce in 9x13 and cover with a single layer of ravioli. Top with half of spinach, 1/2 of mozzarella, 1/2 of sausage, and 1/3 of sauce. Repeat. Top with ravioli and sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan and cover with foil. Bake 30 min. Uncover and bake 5-10 min.

No comments: